Sealed Lead Acid Intruder Alarm Battery
- The 'Online' range of sealed lead acid batteries are maintenance free, valve regulated and leak proof ideally suited to all 'standby applications'
- There will be no loss in power output over the battery life.
- Low self-discharge of about 2-3% per month compared with 20-30% for more common battery systems.
- Quality construction with no compromise on materials to ensure a long service life.
- Low internal resistance means a high discharge rate.
- Wide operating temperature range operating between -15° C to +50 ° C when fully charged.